Fashion Finds - Spring (5/13/14)

Posted by Unknown on Tuesday, May 13, 2014. Filed under: , , , , , ,

Hallo guys (whoever's reading this)! This is going to be my first fashion-related post on my new blog! ^^ I decided to start with online findings on shopping websites I really love. I hope you'll enjoy looking at them like I did! Skirts, shorts, dresses, tops - we can all play around with these because the warmer weather really gives us more choices for fashion. Sadly for me, though, I'm stuck wearing school uniforms everyday so I don't get the freedom to choose the majority of my spring fashion (my fav!!) like the rest of you lucky ducks. At least I have the weekends and the whole summer to enjoy trying out new clothes!

'Nuff said. Enjoy these!

All the following were found on mogujie. 



 


 




Amy [Tumblr][Twitter]
Ask me questions at ask.fm

No Responses to Fashion Finds - Spring (5/13/14)

Leave a Reply